A complete range of English literacy components based on International school Primary education.
- Comprehensive coverage of appropriate words
- Repetitive use of new vocabulary to enforce learning
- A variety of tests to enhance knowledge.
Language Usage and Grammar:
- explanatory notes and examples to help children understand and master the rules
- reinforcement through focused practice
- strategies to successfully complete tasks pertaining to grammar and usage
Comprehension and Cloze:
- provide both literal and interpretive comprehension skills
- understand and extract key information from passages
- specific strategies to answer MCQ and open-ended questions accurately
- a simple method for writing interesting and creative sentences
- emphasis on elaborating sensory details with rich and expressive vocabulary
- plan and develop captivating plots